Print Refund Request Form

Audience: Students


The attached PDF is an official form to request funds back from faulty print jobs.

If you are still having issues printing please call (773) 298-4357 or fill out a ticket via The Hub.

NOTE Request will not be honored if form is not filled out in its entirety. Form is to be turned in at S119.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 11440
Tue 3/1/16 3:45 PM
Mon 11/26/18 1:52 PM

Files (1)


Print Refund Form.pdf

11/26/2018 1:52:47 PM